The Father Has Not Left Me Alone

I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman. Every branch in me that bears not fruit he takes away: and every branch that bears fruit, he purges it, that it may bring forth more fruit. Now you are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.  Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can you, except you abide in me. I am the vine, you are the branches: He that abides in me, and I in him, the same brings forth much fruit: for without me you can do nothing. If a man abides not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned. If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, you shall ask what you will, and it shall be done unto you. Herein is my Father glorified, that you bear much fruit; so shall you be my disciples.

..And shall leave me alone: and yet I am not alone, because the Father is with me.

And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he hears us: And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.

Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calls Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.

John 15:1-8;John 16:32;1 John 5:14-15;1 Cor. 12:3

If we know that God hears us, we know that we have the petition that we desire of him.  If we hear God speak to us, then faith is given because God's word is spoken to us. (Faith comes by hearing God's word, give us this day our daily bread, Jesus is that bread that comes down from heaven that a man shall eat and shall not die. Man shall not live by bread alone but by every word that proceeds out of the mouth of God.  The letter kills but the Spirit of God gives you life. It is the Spirit of God that quickens you, just like knowledge only makes you proud, but charity edifies you and others. The love of God how greater far than some pen should ever tell; God's love goes beyond the highest star and reaches to the lowest helm. Nothing can separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord..Amen.