You're Blessed and A Sharper Kind

And when he had agreed with the laborers for a penny a day, he sent them into his vineyard.  And when they came that were hired about the eleventh hour, they received every man a penny.  But when the first came, they supposed that they should have received more; and they likewise received every man a penny. But he answered one of them, and said, Friend, I do you no wrong: did you not, agree with me for a penny?

And they say unto him, Shall we go and buy two hundred pennyworths of bread, and give them to eat?

Tax Question: Shall we give, or shall we not give? But he, knowing their hypocrisy, said unto them, Why tempt you me? Bring me a penny, that I may see it.  Show me the tribute money. And they brought unto him a penny.  Show me a penny. Whose image and superscription have it? They answered and said, Caesar's. (the Government)

Matt. 20:2;Matt. 20:9-10&13;Mark 6:37;Mark 12:15;Luke 20:24
  • That penny adds to ten pennies and makes a dime.
  • That penny can be the thing you are missing to make a quarter for bread.
  • That penny can be what you need for a tax on each dollar.
See a penny pick it up
You are blessed beyond the rest,
If by chance you do find,
You are of a sharper kind.
  • You are blessed beyond the rest, Why? because you can make your ends meet.
  • You are of a sharper kind, Why? because some are losing money because they don't count it as one cent
If you are faithful in that which is least, you are faithful in much. If you can't be faithful in that, which is another man's who will give you that which is your own. And who would commit to your trust the true riches... Amen. If you don't value that penny you don't value a hundred dollars and so on. I worked for the accounting dept. at a college cafeteria...and I found so many one cents not added into the accounts receivable...and was told to let it go...I thought about it and declared that penny will add to dollars missed...Why let it go?