Don't Be Afraid!

Where shall I go from your Spirit? or where shall I flee from your presence?

If I ascend up into heaven, you art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, you are there.

If I take the wings of the morning and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea;

Even there shall your hand lead me, and your right hand shall hold me.

If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me.

Yea, the darkness hides not from you; but the night shines as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to you.

And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

Psa. 139:7-12;Gen. 1:4;James 1:17

Walking in the light as God is in the light.  God is Light and in Him is no darkness at all, walk as children of light and children of the day. Being lovers of the truth, anything that makes manifest is light, for the "Truth" sake that dwells in us and shall be with us forever. Grace, mercy, and peace be multiplied to you...Amen.

"If God turns on the light, don't turn it off, communicate to the Father of Lights".God is not the author of confusion..(Maybe you might be frightened by what you see, but communicate unto Him in all things; for He will guide you to all truth, and He will keep you from falling and present you faultless before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy)...Amen.