Jesus Is Just The Same Today

Have you ever heard of Jesus? 
How He came from heaven to earth?
With a name of mighty virtue, 
But of very humble birth?
When the world was held in bondage, 
Under Satan's dismay sway.
Jesus healed their dread diseases
And he is just the same today.
Amen.

I remember I was in a bedroom, sleeping in a room not my own, laying on someone else's couch, my couch being in storage.  The child that was there, left toys all around, one day I stepped on a sharp part of one of the toys.  The cut was very deep in my heel.  I still had to go to work, so I prayed to the Lord, to heal my heel.  I was afraid, yea I was.  So I wrapped it up and went on my way. Leaping not putting full pressure on it, and the Lord said to me, walk on it like you would normally do.  Yes, my eyebrows showed amazement, so I walked on it gradually though.  It was healed as I walked. There was no scar...Amen.

I remember going to church every time the doors were opened, one day before a revival was coming.  I was laying on this same couch, which was not mine, someone else had slept there before me, days before.  That night I had a vision or a dream, can't tell, I sat up and looked at a creature, that was next to me, that looked like a squirrel but not a squirrel but with a long body, first I saw it on the couch, while I was sleeping, next it was on my neck, curled around my neck.  I woke up with this cough, that juggled in my throat, very nasty, that would not let you spit it out.  The Lord spoke to me and said You are not sick, remember the vision.  I went to all the revivals and they all heard the cough, through the session, the evangelist called me to the front to pray for me, and I was laid out on the floor, the next time the same thing happens they called me again.  Then I was on the floor again and thought who will I believe, by His stripes, I am healed.  So again they were calling me and I said I am healed, no more prayer.  It still tried to stay around (the spirit of that creature or demon on my flesh)...But I said to myself that the devil is not going to steal God's word from me.  Why? because I had another dream that the thief was coming to steal something in my room, but I had it hid under my pillow, but I thought when the dream was over, the word should be in my heart, not my head...Amen.   So I laughed I enjoyed the cough and that devil had to leave...Resist the devil and he will flee from you...Amen.

How can the devil make a new creation sick?, you are of God...Amen.