Where Is Your House and Where Does Your Head Lay?

Let not your heart be troubled: you believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.  And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there you may be also.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

Blessed is the man whom you chooses, and causes to approach unto you, that he may dwell in your courts: we shall be satisfied with the goodness of your house, even of your holy temple.

And he lighted upon a certain place, and tarried there all night, because the sun was set; and he took of the stones of that place, and put them for his pillows, and lay down in that place to sleep. And he dreamed, and behold a ladder set up on the earth, and the top of it reached to heaven: and behold the angels of God ascending and descending on it. And, behold, the Lord stood above it, and said, I am the Lord God of Abraham your father, and the God of Isaac: the land whereon you lay, to you will I give it, and to your seed; And your seed shall be as the dust of the earth, and you shalt spread abroad to the west, and to the east, and to the north, and to the south: and in you and in your seed shall all the families of the earth be blessed. And, behold, I am with you and will keep you in all places where you goes, and will bring you again into this land; for I will not leave you, until I have done that which I have spoken to you of.  And Jacob awoke out of his sleep, and he said, Surely the Lord is in this place; and I knew it not. And he was afraid, and said, How dreadful is this place! this is none other but the house of God, and this is the gate of heaven.  (And he said, Your name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast you power with God and with men, and hast prevailed). (You are dreadful, you are that place, you are that land...Amen.)  And he saith unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Hereafter you shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of man.  (Who is Israel? but through Christ Jesus our Lord)

John 14:1-3;Psa. 23:6;Psa. 65:4;Gen. 28:11-17;John 15:16-20;John 1:51

You have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that you should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever you shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you. These things I command you, that you love one another. If the world hate you, you know that it hated me before it hated you. If you were of the world, the world would love his own: but because you are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hates you. Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.

I have been going from house to house on this earth, seeing these people that are not believing and walking in the truth, they were people that hated me and my children, they were people that cursed me and my children; their traditions lurked through there houses like shadows of darkness; there beliefs systems were that of their dead somewhat still existing because of familiar spirits and seducing spirits of their forefathers, yes even the landlords and owners of these houses.  But this only effected me because of my mind was not on the Truth of this word, that now God has given me.  God has a house for his people to dwell in.  Even though you lay your head in other people's houses, renting or not, you are always in your Father's House.  We are truly pilgrims on this earth, like unto Abraham that looked for a city that had foundations which builder and maker is God.  We are that seed of Abraham through Christ Jesus, that does the works of Abraham..Amen.

In the mansion of the Lord
In the mansion of the Lord

There is hope and peace and joy in Him
For He has given all of us,
There a place to dwell in Him
There is everything we want and need.