"I'm So Glad He Prayed"

Likewise the Spirit also helps our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself makes intercession for us with groaning which cannot be uttered. And he that searches the hearts knows what is the mind of the Spirit, because he makes intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

My little children, these things write I unto you, that you sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold, Satan have desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat:But I have prayed for you, that your faith fail not: and when you art converted, strengthen your brethren.

Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;that they all may be one; as you Father, art in me, and I in you that they may be one in us:that the world may believe that you have sent me. And the glory which you gave me, I have given them that they may be one even as we are one:Father, I will that they also, whom you have given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which you have given me:for you loved me before the foundation of the world...

Rom 8:26-27;1 John 2:1-2;Luke 22:32;John 17:20-26

Somebody prayed for me, had me on His mind,
Took the time to pray for me,
I'm so glad He prayed,
I'm so glad He prayed,
I'm so glad He prayed for me...

A God to save from sin's control gave His Son a sacrifice,
His grace abounding in the soul makes the earth a paradise,
What a Mighty God we serve!
He's reigning now above on His throne of Love,
What a Mighty God we serve!...Amen.