My Husband Is Alive Again.

Fear not; for you shalt not be ashamed: neither be you confounded; for you shalt not be put to shame: for you shalt forget the shame of your youth, and shalt not remember the reproach of your widowhood any more.

For your Maker is your husband; the Lord of hosts is his name; and your Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called.

For the Lord have called you as a woman forsaken and grieved in spirit, and a wife of youth, when you wast refused, saith your God.

For a small moment have I forsaken you; but with great mercies will I gather you.

In a little wrath I hid my face from you for a moment; but with everlasting kindness will I have mercy on you, saith the Lord your Redeemer.

I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you. Yet a little while, and the world sees me no more; but you see me: because I live, you shall live also.  At that day you shall know that I am in my Father, and you in me, and I in you.

Now there cried a certain woman of the wives of the sons of the prophets unto Elisha, saying, Your servant my husband is dead; and you know that your servant did fear the Lord: and the creditor is come to take unto him my two sons to be bondmen.

And Elisha said unto her, What shall I do for you? tell me, what have you in the house? And she said, Your handmaid have not any thing in the house, save a pot of oil.  Then he said, Go, borrow you vessels abroad of all your neighbors, even empty vessels; borrow not a few.  And when you art come in, You shalt shut the door upon you and upon your sons, and shalt pour out into all those vessels, and you shalt set aside that which is full. So she went from him, and shut the door upon her and upon her sons, who brought the vessels to her; and she poured out.  And it came to pass, when the vessels were full, that she said unto her son, Bring me yet a vessel. And he said unto her, There is not a vessel more. And the oil stayed.  Then she came and told the man of God. And he said, Go, sell the oil, and pay your debt, and live you and your children of the rest.

The woman then left her waterpot, and went her way into the city, and saith to the men, Come, see a man, which told me all things that ever I did: is not this the Christ? Then they went out of the city, and came unto him. And many more believed because of his own word;And said unto the woman, Now we believe, not because of your saying: for we have heard him ourselves, and know that this is indeed the Christ, the Saviour of the world.

Isa 54 Chapter;John 14:18-20;2 Kings 4:1-7;John 4:10&16-18;1 Cor. 7:2&4;Eph. 5:24;John 4:28-30&41-42

Jesus answered and said unto her, If you knew the gift of God, and who it is that saith to you, Give me to drink; you would have asked of him, and he would have given you living water. Jesus saith unto her, Go, call your husband, and come here. The woman answered and said, I have no husband. Jesus said unto her, You hast well said, I have no husband:for you hast had five husbands; and he whom you now hast is not your husband: in that said you truly. Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband.  The wife have not power of her own body, but the husband: and likewise also the husband have not power of his own body, but the wife. Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.  Amen.