My Household

Through wisdom is an house builded; and by understanding it is established:

Now the Lord had said unto Abram, Get you out of your country, and from your kindred, and from your father's house, unto a land that I will show you:

Therefore whosoever hears these sayings of mine, and does them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.

Wherefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our profession, Christ Jesus; Who was faithful to him that appointed him, as also Moses was faithful in all his house. For this man was counted worthy of more glory than Moses, inasmuch as he who hath builded the house hath more honor than the house. For every house is builded by some man; but he that built all things is God. And Moses verily was faithful in all his house, as a servant, for a testimony of those things which were to be spoken after; But Christ as a son over his own house; whose house are we, if we hold fast the confidence and the rejoicing of the hope firm unto the end. Wherefore (as the Holy Ghost saith, To day if you will hear his voice, harden not your hearts.

Prov. 24:3;Gen. 12:1;Matt. 7:24-25;Heb. 3:1-7

I don't understand everything that God is working together for my good, but it is according to Him that is showing me, and not me thinking that I know already, but He will reveal it unto me by His Spirit, for the Spirit searches all things even the deep things of God.  The Spirit knows how to pray and intercede for me, when I don't know what to pray as I ought.  My household is His household, built up by God and His Son, Jesus Christ.  Opening my hands because they are empty and letting God fill them with the things he has ordained for me to do in His household.  I don't know how to be a parent, He must show me.  I don't know how to be His child, and He must show it unto me, etc....Amen.