He Walks Beside Me All The Way

Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as you have: for he have said, I will never leave you, nor forsake you.

Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Then said Jesus unto them, When you have lifted up the Son of man, then shall you know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father have taught me, I speak these things.And he that sent me is with me: the Father have not left me alone; for I do always those things that please him.

And they heard the voice of the Lord God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: 

(For we walk by faith, not by sight:)

By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony,that he pleased God. But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that coming to God must believe that he is, and that the is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Heb. 13:5;Matt.28:20;John 8:28-29;Gen. 3:8;2 Cor. 5:7;Heb. 11:5-6

To Believe that He Is, and that He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him.  What did Adam lose? A Friend and Father, for Adam lost everything, when he choose the gift instead of the Gift Giver, (when Adam and Eve choose death instead of life).  Thank God for the Greatest Gift of All The Blood of the Lamb which was slain before the foundation of the world, for God so loved the world He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in him shall not perish but shall have everlasting life and this life is in His Son, Jesus Christ....Amen.

Never alone, I don't have to worry cause, I'm never alone, 
He walks beside me....all the way.
He guides my footsteps, everyday, 
Never again, will I be insecure anymore, 
never again...Amen.

God is for you.....all things work together for your good....Yes, He is....He delivered you from the Power of Darkness, (Satan was trying to make me a medium for unclean spirits to pass through all the places I was driven to streets names, job names, etc. (But God be thanked that I didn't obey it) (Satan desires to have you that he may sift you as wheat, but Jesus has prayed for you and your children that your faiths fail not, and when you and your children are converted strengthen your brethren) and Translated me into the Kingdom of God's Dear Son., where I have redemption through His blood even the forgiveness of sins, I don't serve two master, or two heads, I am not double-minded. Thank you, God through your Holy Son that you forgave me from lusting because someone was lusting after me, thank you for cleansing me from the lust of the flesh...Amen. (my closet is saved from the past to the present, with the blood of Jesus Christ..Amen) thank you God that I left all the places I went, thank you God that you translated me into the Kingdom of Your Dear Son, that I and my children has disappeared from Satan's grasp.