The Job (Job the Lord's Servant)

And if it seems evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom you will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

If you shall confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe that God has raised Him from the dead, you shall be saved.

He believed and his house.

As for me, this is my covenant with them, says the Lord; My spirit that is upon thee, and my words which I have put in your mouth, shall not depart out of your mouth, nor out of the mouth of your seed, nor out of the mouth of your seed's seed, saith the Lord, from henceforth and forever.

That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply your seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the seashore; and your seed shall possess the gate of his enemies;

Not by power, nor by might but by My Spirit says the Lord.

Sit thou here until I make your enemies your footstool. (Sit on his right hand, of power, until God does the work for you, to defeat your enemies.)

Josh 24:15;Gen. 22:17;Isa. 59:21

You go to the Job, and serve the Lord, trying to forget that your children are not living right, and giving it to the Lord. Those old children that you used to have are dead and gone, these are new creations, that you have now. God is not a liar, he will raise you up and your children by his power, your names are written in heaven, you can't save everybody but you can save your children, which is your house, we will serve the Lord. Not by power and not by might, but by God's Spirit. The Lord knows how to deliver them that trust in Him. Confession is made unto salvation, now take the walk, and wait on the Lord...Amen.