To Speak Boldly In Christ

Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

Titus 3:5

Definition of REGENERATION
an act or the process of regenerating, the state of being regenerated spiritual renewal or revival; renewal or restoration of a body, bodily part, or biological system (as a forest) after injury or as a normal process; utilization, restart a fresh, bring back to the beginning.

Thank you, Dr. Jesus, for your yoke is easy and your burden is light. Oh Cleansing Stream, I see, I see, I plunge and Oh It cleanses me, Oh Praise the Lord, It cleanses me, Yes Cleanses me, Yes Cleanses me. Amazing grace, How sweet the sound that saved a wretch like me, with heart made pure and garment white and Christ enthroned within, the Cleanses Stream I see, I see, I plunge and Oh it cleanses me, Oh Praise the Lord, It Cleanses me, Yes, Cleanses me.

For it reaches to the highest mountain, and it flows to the lowest valley, the blood that gives me strength from day to day, It shall never lose it's power....Amen.