"A Time To Be Born"

To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:A time to be born,....That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. The wind blows where it lists, and you hears the sound thereof, but can not tell where it comes, and where it goes: so is every one that is born of the Spirit. And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting.

And the evil spirit answered and said, Jesus I know, and Paul I know; but who are you?

And in that same hour he cured many of their infirmities and plagues, and of evil spirits; and unto many that were blind he gave sight.

For He (the Lord) saith, "I have heard you in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured (helped) you: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation."

Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven.

But you are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

For what man knows the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knows no man, but the Spirit of God.

For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

As unknown, and yet well known;

But be you doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves. For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass:for he beholds himself, and goes his way, and straightway forgets what manner of man he was. But whoso looks into the perfect law of liberty, and continues therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.

Eccl. 3:2;John 3:6&8;Acts 2:2;Acts 19:15;Luke 7:21;Luke 10:20;2 Cor. 6:2;Rom. 8:9;1 Cor. 2:11;1 Cor. 13:12;2 Cor. 6:9;James 1:22-25

I was coming out of a bad marriage, bad relationships and remembering the dead in the 90's. I seen a spirit trying to oppress me, I felt it was my grandmother, never meeting her, (oppressing me by getting into me), and I said, "Who am I? Grandmother?", and the familiar spirit spoke and said, "You are not one of us, because you can see outside yourself". I realized now, it was a evil spirit. But now that I have spoken to the Lord about the incident, that he gave me scriptures about remembering who I am in the Lord. And that the time of the new birth in my life was not understood by me, and I was not aware that I was spirit and not flesh anymore... I do now realize also that the Lord spoke through me to that evil spirit, saying if you are me than who am I grandmother? Separating me from that evil spirit...When it comes down to somethings that I was waiting for, the Lord had heard me way before I thought of needing anything, and helped me (the Spirit came unawarely)...The Author and Finisher of my Faith...Amen.