"The Deerfield Is A Free Field"

These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the Lord God made the earth and the heavens, and every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the Lord God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground. But there went up a mist from the earth and watered the whole face of the ground.

For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain comes down, and the snow from heaven, and returns not there, but waters the earth, and makes it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goes forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it. For you shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.

Instead of the thorn shall come up the fir tree, and instead of the brier shall come up the myrtle tree: and it shall be to the Lord for a name, for an everlasting sign that shall not be cut off.

If your whole body, therefore, is full of light, having no part dark, the whole shall be full of light, as when the bright shining of a candle does give you light.

Gen. 2:4-6;Isa. 55:9-13;Luke 11:36

My place is a heavenly place...."My heavenly home is bright and fair, I feel like traveling on, yes the Lord has been so good to me, I feel like traveling on. My blessed home I see, I feel like traveling on...He saved me from every sin and harm, secures my soul each day, I'm leaning strong, on His mighty arm, I know He'll guide me all the way, for I'm saved by His power divine, saved to new life sublime, life now it's sweet and my joy it's complete for I'm saved, saved, saved....Thank God for the blood of Christ in my life...It is for me!!!...Amen.