"Yoked Together With Whom? God and His Son"

Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and you shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.

Be you not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship have righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion have light with darkness?

And what concord have Christ with Belial? or what part have he that believes with an infidel? And what agreement have the temple of God with idols? for you are the temple of the living God; as God have said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

Wherefore come out from among them, and be you separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you. And will be a Father unto you, and you shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

Can two walk together, except they be agreed?

And I intreat you also, true yoke fellow, help those women which labored with me in the gospel, with Clement also, and with other my fellow laborers, whose names are in the book of life.

Matt. 11:29-30;2 Cor. 6:14-18;Amos 3:3;Phil 4:3

Bullock_yokes.jpg (770×541)

If you have no agreement how can you walk and work together for any cause, there will be some fork in the road, someone must go there separate way and most likely it will be you. You might maintain for a while but sooner or later there will be division, and didn't Christ say, that He came not to send peace on earth but a sword to divide. The decision to serve only one Master, will determine where you should be.  The Word of God, is like unto a two edged sword, dividing asunder of soul and spirit and the joints and marrow and it is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart...God seen that the light was good, and divided the light from the darkness...Thank you God for working with me confirming the word with signs following...Amen.

I am now understanding that the ultimate work life is with God's elect...Amen.