"The Ugly Duckling Phase"

They're (the ducks) saying, "you're acting ugly, or not charitable;" the peaceful duck that is floating above the water, is not you. But you have the capabilities to float above the water, but not peacefully because you don't know what you are or who you are? And being teased for being different, has made it worse. The ugly duckling seems to be behaving itself unseemly and seeking its own. But the ugly duckling was being misrepresented (to give a false or misleading account of the nature of) because it was not a duck. The ugly duckling was living in or born in an environment of ducks and not knowing what it was? That was the problem. If it knew what it was, it would not seem to be behaving itself unseemly and seeking its own. But when it grew up, it was known to the ugly duckling that it was not a duck but a beautiful swan, to do swan things peacefully, flying away with the other swans. There it is, "birds of a feather, flock together".

But with me it is a very small thing that I should be judged of you, or of man's judgment: yea, I judge not mine own self. For I know nothing by myself; yet am I not hereby justified: but he that judges me is the Lord.Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God. 

This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all. If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth: But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanses us from all sin. If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

Charity suffers long, and is kind; charity envies not; charity vaunts not itself, is not puffed up, Does not behave itself unseemly, seeks not her own, is not easily provoked, thinks no evil; rejoices not in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; Bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Charity never fails: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away. For we know in part, and we prophesy in part. But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away. When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things. For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known. And now abides faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.

For the Lord God is a sun and shield: the Lord will give grace and glory: no good thing will He withhold from them that walk uprightly.

1 Cor. 4:3-4;1 John 1:5-10;1 Cor. 13:4-13;Psa 84:11

"Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you, not as the world give I unto you, let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid, you believe in God believe also in me, in my Father's house there are many mansions, I go to prepare a place for you, Having peace with God through our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ," - in the world but not of the world....♫Something beautiful, something good, all my confusion, you understood, and all I had to offer you was brokenness and strife, but you made something beautiful out of my life...All my life I dreamed of finding someone, someone, very special to love, just anybody, anywhere could never, never do, It had to be somebody, somebody special Lord that's you...For a love sweet and true, when you came into my life you made all my dreams come true, so I'm not lonely anymore, I'll never be empty like before, I'll never be searching anymore, I found real love when I found you Lord, you make me happy everyday, close by your side I want to stay....I really found my hopes and my dreams, when I finally found true love♫....Charity suffers long..Amen..Farther along we'll know all about it, Farther along we'll understand, Why?, Cheer up my brother live in the sunshine, we'll understand it, all by and by...Amen. Brethren, Now, are we the sons of God, but it does not yet appear what we shall be, but we know that when He shall appear, we shall be like Him, for we shall see Him, as He is...We are bone of His bone, and flesh of His flesh...Amen.