The Word Is "Fake"

For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall show signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.

But you have an unction from the Holy One, and you know all things.

This is your lot, the portion of your measures from me, saith the Lord; because you have forgotten me, and trusted in falsehood.

Through your precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way.

Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for you are my praise.

O Lord my God, I cried unto you, and you have healed me.

How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.

And the people, when they knew it, followed him: and he received them, and spoke unto them of the kingdom of God, and healed them that had need of healing.

The Spirit of the Lord is upon me because he has anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he has sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,...

Mark 13:22;1 John 2:20;Psa. 119:104;Jere 17:14;Psa. 30:2;Acts 10:38;Luke 9:11;Luke 4:18

It upset me, of all what family or familiar spirits (your foes can be your so-called family) saying that they love me, but their works truly deny it, it is false, it is cold, it is indifferent, "it is fake". (Didn't they cast the blind man out? Now they want him back?) When it is falsehood, "it is fake". Trusting in people can lead to sorrow, but God is Faithful, He is not a man, that lies, nor changes His mind and His Beloved Son is the same...When you are listening to people, knowing that they are liars, that's when you sin against God, believing their lies, Thank you God for forgiving me and healing me from listening and believing them instead of you. That's why you need the breastplate of righteousness, He already showed it to me. You can count on Him. Only Jesus can satisfy, only He can cleanse the mind, soul and body and make you whole. Trust God to heal your brokenheart, people say "forget it, God doesn't care", but God do care, He heals everybody, who have need of healing...I am a witness...Thank you, God for giving me Direction, for you are my only Director, my Counselor, my Shepherd, my Doctor (my Healer)...Amen. "What's next, Lord?"...Amen. Lead me, Guide me, along your way, Lord if you lead me, I won't stray, Lord, help me walk each day, with thee, Lead me, Oh Lord Lead me...Don't trust in a man that can die, like the flower of the grass, he passed away (That man was the one that cast me out, in the first place)..I am so glad you delivered me from the hurt, Lord Jesus, that was too strong for me to resist...Amen.