But The Life Form Came From God!

Through wisdom is an house built; and by understanding it is established:

For every house is built by some man; but he that built all things is God.

Jesus knowing that the Father had given all things into his hands, and that he was come from God, and went to God;

O Lord, you has searched me, and known me. You know my down-sitting and mine uprising, you understand my thought afar off.

You compasses my path and my lying down, and are acquainted with all my ways.

For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O Lord, you know it altogether. You has beset me behind and before, and laid your hand upon me...For you have possessed my reins: you has covered me in my mother's womb.

If I ascend up into heaven, you are there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, you are there.

Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through your name. And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven. Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and overall the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven. In that hour Jesus rejoiced in spirit, and said, I thank you, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that you have hidden these things from the wise and prudent, and has revealed them unto babes: even so, Father; for so it seemed good in your sight. All things are delivered to me of my Father: and no man knows who the Son is, but the Father; and who the Father is, but the Son, and he to whom the Son will reveal him.

While I was with them in the world, I kept them in your name: those that you gave me I have kept, and none of them is lost,...

Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.

Prov. 24:3;Heb. 3:4;John 13:3;Psa. 139;Rom. 8:39;Luke 10:17-22;John 17:12

Oh God, you knew it all together, that what I thought to belong unto some man, came always from you, you knew me in my mother's womb, so I am yours.  My mother loved me like I was a doll; she said it herself, the only way she knew how to love a child; but even in this, my Lord, you are the author of everything to bring me to yourself and manifest yourself to me.  Looking up to my mother was not an honor, because even she had her thoughts, her faults, and her failures, being jealous of her children, yes, and want to be her child.  Lord, you planted me with them, to grow and to know things, I did honor her, in your time, but all honor belongs to you. But who is my mother and who is my brethren? but those that do the will of God, the same is my mother, my sister, and my brother.  Being doers of the word and not hearers only, deceiving themselves, even your mother can miss the mark. But God said to honor them, only because he said to...Amen.

♫Summer, and winter, springtime and harvest, sun, moon and stars in their courses above, they join with all nature in manifold witness, to your great faithfulness, mercy and love...You give a pardon, to all my sins, and you give a peace that all way endures, your own dear presence to cheer and to guide, you give me strength for today and bright hope for my tomorrows, blessings all mine, with ten thousand longing beside...Great is your faithfulness, Great is your faithfulness, morning by morning new mercies I see, All I have needed your hand has always provided, Great is your faithfulness, Lord unto me♫...Amen.