Where Do I Go? But To The Lord

And they were offended in him. But Jesus said unto them, A prophet is not without honor, save in his own country, and in his own house.

But Jesus, said unto them, A prophet is not without honor, but in his own country, and among his own kin, and in his own house.

For Jesus himself testified, that a prophet has no honor in his own country.

While he yet talked to the people, behold, his mother and his brethren stood without, desiring to speak with him. And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren!

If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.

Matt. 13:57;Mark 6:4;John 4:44;Matt. 12:46&49;Luke 14:26

We need to hear the truth about this, over and over, we have no honor from relatives, friends, and family nor even countrymen, for our country is from above.  God, you are in the midst of my weakness, you, my Father, have made me strong, without me doing a thing..Truly without you, I can do nothing.

♫The road is rough it's going to get tough, and the hills are hard to climb, I started out a long time ago and it's still in mind, I decided to make Jesus my chose., Where do I go, Where do I go, seeking a refuge for my soul; I'm needing a friend to help me in the end, Where do I go, but to you, Lord♫

Not of mine own righteousness that I have done, but by his mercy, he saved me....Lord, lead me, where to go...Lord, you are the door to the sheepfold, that I may always go in and out and find pasture...Amen.