The Promise For Righteousness Sake!

Jesus Christ died for your sins,
That is the only reason that you have peace within.

He will lead you into paths of righteousness for his name sake.
If you suffer for righteousness sake, happy are you.
It is only through the sake of Jesus Christ, you have peace.

"Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you
Not as the world give I unto you,
Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."

"In the world you shall have tribulation,
But be of good cheer I have overcome the world."
And this is the victory that overcomes the world, even our faith,
Who is he that overcome the world but
he that believes that Jesus Is the Son of God.

He that have an ear, let him hear what the Spirit,
Saith unto the churches;To him that overcomes 
will I give to eat of the tree of life,
which is in the midst of the paradise of God.

1 John 5:4-5;Rev. 2:7

Yea, you did right, in a lot of things, and you suffered because of it.  But God said you have overcome, only because the sake of Jesus, the Son of God...Amen. ♫"Without him, I could do nothing, without God, I would fail, Without God, I would be drifting like a ship without a sail, Jesus never fails, Jesus never fails, heaven and earth they may pass away, but Jesus, will never, never fail♫...Amen."

In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. Rev. 22:2..Now, faith is...