"David In And With Jesus, The Lord"

Regard not them that have familiar spirits, neither seek after wizards, to be defiled by them: I am the Lord your God.

Then said Saul unto his servants, Seek me a woman that have a familiar spirit, that I may go to her, and enquire of her. And his servants said to him, Behold, there is a woman that have a familiar spirit at Endor.

And Saul disguised himself, and put on other raiment, and he went, and two men with him, and they came to the woman by night: and he said, I pray you, divine unto me by the familiar spirit, and bring me him up, whom I shall name unto you.

And the woman said unto him, Behold, you know what Saul have done, how he have cut off those that have familiar spirits, and the wizards, out of the land: wherefore then lay you a snare for my life, to cause me to die?

And Saul sware to her by the Lord, saying, As the Lord lives, there shall no punishment happen to you for this thing.

Then said the woman, Whom shall I bring up unto you? And he said, Bring me up Samuel.

And when the woman saw Samuel, she cried with a loud voice: and the woman spake to Saul, saying, Why have you deceived me? for you are Saul.

And the king said unto her, Be not afraid: for what saw you? And the woman said unto Saul, I saw gods ascending out of the earth.

Lev. 19:31;1 Sam. 28:7-13;Matt. 7:23;Acts 9:4

You can't familiarize yourself with the saints, and you can't familiarize yourselves with others or the dead. Who told you to get close to a strong christian and lean on them and copy?  Didn't the scripture say, Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not unto your own understanding. This woman had a spirit that could familiarize itself with anyone, this is not the Spirit of God. God will and shall reprove this kind of spirit and the dead beat king that was dictating the whole thing. He can't serve two masters, God chose his neighbor that was bringing forth fruit, by election.

The woman and man on the right or on the left, they can't copy your spirit. They have tried to copy or familiarize themselves with your ways, to fool or deceive you, so they can connect to your anointing and your Christ-like flesh, to hide (wolves in sheep's clothing). Who is he and she fooling? This shows that they don't respect or fear God, so they must be trying to hide from you. (Moses, Samuel, etc. knew God, but the people only seen them, unbelieving the Lord's existence) They know a lot of scriptures, but its not in their heart, (that they might not sin against God) but it is in their head, to boast.  I see you and the Lord sees you, too, saying, "I never knew you, depart from me, you that work iniquity...Saul, Saul, Why persecute me?"...Remember what happened to both the Sauls...Amen.