"God, The Secretary"

That your alms may be in secret: and your Father which sees in secret himself shall reward you openly.

But you, when you prays, enter into your closet, and when you has shut your door, pray to your Father which is in secret; and your Father which sees in secret shall reward you openly.

That you appear not unto men to fast, but unto your Father which is in secret: and your Father, which sees in secret, shall reward you openly.

Matt. 6:4;Matt. 6:6;Matt. 6:18

My companionship is with the Lord Jesus, he sees in secret and will not tell my secrets, but reward me openly.  You can't know my prayer life, it is between the Father and me, get out of my prayer closet, you thief and robber, when you speak, devil, you speak of your own, a lie; for you are a liar and the father of it...Amen...The devil can't have my peace..for peace is left with me from my God...Hallelujah!!! Amen.