God Didn't Give You Fear!

Fear you not; for I am with you: be not dismayed; for I am your God: I will strengthen you; yea, I will help you; yea, I will uphold you with the right hand of my righteousness.

For God have not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace. What profit have he that works in that wherein he labors? I have seen the travail, which God have given to the sons of men to be exercised in it.He have made every thing beautiful in his time: also he have set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God makes from the beginning to the end.

Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passes all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

I will bless the Lord at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth.

Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins. Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another. No man have seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwells in us, and his love is perfected in us. Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he have given us of his Spirit. And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Savior of the world. Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwells in him, and he in God. And we have known and believed the love that God have to us. God is love; and he that dwells in love dwells in God, and God in him. Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world. There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear: because fear have torment. He that fears is not made perfect in love. We love him, because he first loved us.

I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. And be not conformed to this world: but be you transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one....and the sheep hear his voice: and he calls his own sheep by name, and leads them out. And when he puts forth his own sheep, he goes before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice. And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.

Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ have made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, long-suffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.

Isa. 41:10;2 Tim. 1:7;Eccl. 3:1&11;Phil. 4:6-8;Psa. 34:1;1 John 4:10-19;Rom. 12:1-2;John 10:27-30&3-5;Gal. 5:22-23&25&1

Are you afraid? Or are you lacking understanding? If God is holding you with his power, what is your reason for not doing, what you should do? Maybe it is not his time, God makes everything beautiful in his time....Amen.  When the fullness of time came, God sent his Son.  The Lord said "My time has not yet come" when going up to the feast...Amen. Cleaning your heart and minds, by knowing your mind and your thoughts, others may look differently at things than you and it may effect you, so be steadfast...And then you will know all about it when God's time has fully come, taking one step at a time. Now you are clean through the word that I have spoken unto you, abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can you, except you abide in me. Amen.