I Got Grace Now!

For the Lord your God have blessed you in all the works of your hand: he knows your walking through this great wilderness: these forty years the Lord your God have been with you; you have lacked nothing.

(For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calls;)

Wherefore? Because they sought it not by faith, but as it were by the works of the law. For they stumbled at that stumblingstone;...

Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God,

But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, Even when we were dead in sins, have quickened us together with Christ, (by grace you are saved;) And have raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:That in the ages to come he might show the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus. For by grace are you saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:Not of works, lest any man should boast. For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God have before ordained that we should walk in them.

And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for you: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believes on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

Deut. 2:7;Rom. 9:11;Rom. 9:32;Tit. 3:5;Heb. 6:1;Eph. 2:4-10;2 Cor. 12:9;John 14:12

In a situation a while back, it was necessary that my family could keep secrets but we couldn't keep a secret in ourselves, the enemy sent a messenger to condemn us to believe that we couldn't keep secrets ever. He wanted us to feel inferior to the past, of what we had accomplished when we kept secrets, so that we would not receive our total selves. I found out later we needed help. And I thought that we was not worthy of the work that was already done. Then the devil said, you can't have it, so I felt sad, then it occurred to me that it is not by righteousness that I have done, but by God's mercy, God's grace and not of myself it is a gift of God, not of works lest I boast...Amen. 

This brought to mind, that I worked at the Provider's Appeal Department, being the Secretary there, and I liked the work there but the assignment ended because I started something new. Later, needing work I asked the Manager I used to support; could I come back and be his Secretary; but he said, "I got Grace now", which was the name of a woman I used to work with. I said, Lord "Why can't I, is it something wrong". We can't go back, just believe to the saving of the soul. Now I know that it was I that spoke his words saying, "grace will keep me, grace will cover me and grace will preserve me"...Come on, God's unmerited favor or His credit!! The Lord has blessed the works of my hands, but there will be greater works, than what I used to do!...Amen.