You Will Be Paid In Full!

And Laban said unto Jacob, Because you are my brother, should you therefore serve me for nothing? Tell me, what shall your wages be?

Thus have I been twenty years in your house; I served you fourteen years for your two daughters, and six years for your cattle: and you have changed my wages ten times.

And your father have deceived me, and changed my wages ten times; but God suffered him not to hurt me.

And he heard the words of Laban's sons, saying, Jacob have taken away all that was our father's; and of that which was our father's have he gotten all this glory.

And as Esaias said before, Except the Lord of Sabaoth had left us a seed, we had been as Sodoma, and been made like unto Gomorrha.

Behold, the hire of the laborers who have reaped down your fields, which is of you kept back by fraud, cries: and the cries of them which have reaped are entered into the ears of the Lord of Sabaoth.

And it came to pass in process of time, that the king of Egypt died: and the children of Israel sighed by reason of the bondage, and they cried, and their cry came up unto God by reason of the bondage.

And they made their lives bitter with hard bondage, in morter, and in brick, and in all manner of service in the field: all their service, wherein they made them serve, was with rigour.

And I have also heard the groaning of the children of Israel, whom the Egyptians keep in bondage; and I have remembered my covenant. Wherefore say unto the children of Israel, I am the Lord, and I will bring you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians, and I will rid you out of their bondage, and I will redeem you with a stretched out arm, and with great judgments:

But every woman shall borrow of her neighbor, and of her that sojourns in her house, jewels of silver, and jewels of gold, and raiment: and you shall put them upon your sons, and upon your daughters; and you shall spoil the Egyptians.

And the Lord gave the people favor in the sight of the Egyptians, so that they lent unto them such things as they required. And they spoiled the Egyptians.

...and your labor for that which satisfies not? hearken diligently unto me, and eat you that which is good, and let your soul delight itself in fatness.

For God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labor of love, which you have showed toward his name, in that you have ministered to the saints, and do minister.

Therefore, my beloved brethren, be you steadfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as you know that your labor is not in vain in the Lord.

It is the spirit that quickens; the flesh profits nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

Gen. 29:15;Gen. 31:1&7&41;Rom. 9:29;Jam. 5:4;Exo. 2:23;Exo. 1:14;Exo. 6:5-6;Exo. 3:22;Exo. 12:36;Isa. 55:2;Heb. 6:10;1 Cor. 15:58;John 6:63

They tried to make me last and I'm first on the list, but so it is, even God's will that I still I'm first, no matter what they do. I'm still the head and not the tail, let God be true and every man a liar. Even if I appear to be last, I am the one with the best blessing of all. And when you work for someone for free or for pay; God sees all and knows all; and God is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.. God will pay you all that they owe you!...There is a work of God, maybe we are working for the Egyptians of this day, suffering their curses and they're enjoying our peace with God, let's us put some time working for the Lord...God knows his people and God knows who is not his...God is not slack concerning his promises!...Amen.