Jesus Is Praying For You!

Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever lives to make intercession for them.

Likewise, the Spirit also helps our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself makes intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.

Heb. 7:25;Rom. 8:26

God sees your struggles, knows your hurts, and hears your sighs. Somebody prays for me, has me on his mind, takes the time to pray for me, I'm so glad he prays, I'm so glad he prays, I'm so glad he prays for me...Amen.

Intercession (definition): prayer, petition, or entreaty in favor of another.
Prayer (definition): a petition to God in word or thought.
Petition (definition): a formal written request made to an official person.
Entreaty (definition): a serious request for something.

And in that day you shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever you shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it to you. 

John 16:23