This Battle Has Been Over, Long Ago!

And David said unto Saul, Your servant kept his father's sheep, and there came a lion, and a bear, and took a lamb out of the flock: And I went out after him, and smote him, and delivered it out of his mouth: and when he arose against me, I caught him by his beard, and smote him, and slew him.

Your servant slew both the lion and the bear: and this uncircumcised Philistine shall be as one of them, seeing he have defied the armies of the living God. David said moreover, The Lord that delivered me out of the paw of the lion, and out of the paw of the bear, he will deliver me out of the hand of this Philistine. 

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that enters not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. But he that enters in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. To him the porter opens; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calls his own sheep by name, and leads them out. And when he puts forth his own sheep, he goes before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice. And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers. This parable spake Jesus unto them: but they understood not what things they were which he spake unto them. Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep. All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them. I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. The thief comes not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd gives his life for the sheep. But he that is an hireling, and not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, sees the wolf coming, and leaves the sheep, and flees: and the wolf catches them, and scatters the sheep. The hireling flees, because he is an hireling, and cares not for the sheep.

I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine. As the Father knows me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep. And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd. Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again. No man takes it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

He that commits sin is of the devil; for the devil sinned from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.

And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

If we believe not, yet he abides faithful: he cannot deny himself.

I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

And I turned to see the voice that spoke with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks; And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle. His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters. And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp two-edged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shines in his strength.And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: I am he that lives, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

1 Sam. 17:34-37;John 10:1-18;1 John 3:8;John 19:30;John 10:28-29;2 Tim. 2:13;Rev. 22:16;Rev. 1:12-18

God have seen the enemy take advantage of the innocent and newly saved souls so he sent his Holy Son to deliver such ones from the enemy's clutches. When you receive the Lord Jesus as your personal savior, it does not stop there, now you have the Great Shepherd of the Sheep inside of you, you are truly more than a conqueror through him that loves you. God seen my struggling with fear to be kept from the enemy, saying to the Lord, "Don't let nobody come between me and you".  But now I understand, that what I have prayed to be kept from and for my children, was already planned and done by God, before I thought of God. I don't have to worry about it no more, resting my soul in the Lord, The Good Shepherd....Amen. Nothing nor anything shall be able to separate me and my loved ones from God's love...What can we say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? All things work together for our good....Amen. The Lord is the Lamb and the Shepherd!! The wealth of the wicked is laid up for the just! The Lord took you back, beat the devil up and took his wealth and gave it to you. 

I feel better so much better since I laid my burden down..Shackle by a heavy burden, beneath the load of guilt and shame, then the hand of Jesus touch me..and now I am no longer the same. Since I met this blessed savior, and since he cleansed and made me whole..I will never cease to praise him..I'll shout it while eternity roll..He touched me, Oh, He touched me and Oh, Oh, the joy that floods my soul, something happened and now I know...He touched me..and He made, He made, He made me whole...Amen.