Two Minds Are Not Right!

A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.

Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners; and purify your hearts, you double minded.

The light of the body is the eye: if therefore your eye be single, your whole body shall be full of light.

One Lord, one faith, one baptism, One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

And you are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:

For who have known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? but we have the mind of Christ.

That you may with one mind and one mouth glorify God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Let every man abide in the same calling wherein he was called.

Jam 1:8;Jam. 4:8;Matt. 6:22;Eph. 4:5-6;Col. 2:10;1 Cor. 2:16;Rom. 15:6;1 Cor. 7:20

I am committed unto one Lord, there is no other Lord than Jesus Christ in my life, he called me that way, needing one man to guide me to righteousness, and to cause me to stand before my God holy and without blame. Even in the beginning God made them, male and female, one man and one woman, signifying that commitment was to one person...So is Christ and the Church...Saying that the mind of Christ is enough...This is my testimony. Every one has their proper gift of God...Thank you, God! for giving me your well-beloved Son, to help me through this present evil world...For God you have been so good to me...For now you see Jesus your Son in me, for my name is Jesus in your sight...Amen.