"The Divine Intervention"

Then the devil leaves him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him.

But to which of the angels....Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?

Peter therefore was kept in prison: but prayer was made without ceasing of the church unto God for him. And when Herod would have brought him forth, the same night Peter was sleeping between two soldiers, bound with two chains: and the keepers before the door kept the prison. And, behold, the angel of the Lord came upon him, and a light shined in the prison: and he smote Peter on the side, and raised him up, saying, Arise up quickly. And his chains fell off from his hands. And the angel said unto him, Gird yourself, and bind on your sandals. And so he did. And he saith unto him, Cast your garment about you, and follow me. And he went out, and followed him; and was not that it was true which was done by the angel; but thought he saw a vision. When they were past the first and the second ward, they came unto the iron gate that leads unto the city; which opened to them of his own accord: and they went out, and passed on through one street; and forthwith the angel departed from him. And when Peter was come to himself, he said, Now I know of a surety, that the Lord have sent his angel, and have delivered me out of the hand of Herod, and from all the expectation of the people of the Jews. And when he had considered the thing, he came to the house of Mary the mother of John, whose surname was Mark; where many were gathered together praying. And as Peter knocked at the door of the gate, a damsel came to hearken, named Rhoda. And when she knew Peter's voice, she opened not the gate for gladness, but ran in, and told how Peter stood before the gate. And they said unto her, You are mad. But she constantly affirmed that it was even so. Then said they, It is his angel. But Peter continued knocking: and when they had opened the door, and saw him, they were astonished.

In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the angel of his presence saved them: in his love and in his pity he redeemed them; and he bare them, and carried them all the days of old.

My God have sent his angel, and hath shut the lions' mouths, that they have not hurt me: forasmuch as before him innocency was found in me; and also before you, O king, have I done no hurt.

And Jacob went on his way, and the angels of God met him.

For he shall give his angels charge over you, to keep you in all your ways.

Bless the Lord, you his angels, that excel in strength, that do his commandments, hearkening unto the voice of his word.

Matt. 4:11;Heb. 1:13-14;Acts 12;Isa. 63:9;Dan. 6:22;Gen. 32:1;Psa. 91:11;Psa. 103:20

The Lord sent his angel, and delivered them, and God will delivered the godly out of temptations and reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punish, God hears your prayers and answers them all..Amen. The Lord will bring you out!!!! He seen your tears and your cries to Him.

God will lead you by the hand, I remembered that I was looking for a supermarket in the neighborhood..and I was moved to go down a street, not in my supposed neighborhood, to see if there is a supermarket down there. Someone did tell me that there was a Kroger's a ways down the street, maybe too far away, I didn't believe it.  But in desperation I prayed about it, and spoke to my son to walk with me down there to see...and lo and behold there was a Kroger's down there, and even in that my daughter got a job there. And at that time after I seen a rainbow, my first time ever seeing it, in my life.  A promise that God is with me, always, even through the floods, they will not over flow me..The house that I lived in then, was dramatically damaging to spirit and to the physical well being. I then spoke to my son to go with me to a laundry mat in that same area, I felt strongly that there was a house for us in this area after I arrived at the laundry mat. Soon after desperately looking for another home, I found a house that was down the street from the laundry mat and near Krogers, Divine Intervention..God has a plan...Amen.