My Gift (s) Will Make Room For Itself!

A man's gift makes room for him, and brings him before great men.

A gift is as a precious stone in the eyes of him that have it: where so ever it turns, it prospers.

And also that every man should eat and drink, and enjoy the good of all his labor, it is the gift of God.

Every man also to whom God have given riches and wealth, and have given him power to eat thereof, and to take his portion, and to rejoice in his labor; this is the gift of God.

If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?

If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?

Jesus answered and said unto her, If you knew the gift of God, and who it is that says to you, Give me to drink; you would have asked of him, and he would have given you living water.

For I would that all men were even as I myself. But every man have his proper gift of God, one after this manner, and another after that.

For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.

For by grace are you saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.

For as we have many members in one body, and all members have not the same office: So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another. Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us, whether prophecy, let us prophesy according to the proportion of faith; Or ministry, let us wait on our ministering: or he that teaches, on teaching; Or he that exhorts, on exhortation: he that gives, let him do it with simplicity; he that rules, with diligence; he that shows mercy, with cheerfulness.

And how shall they preach, except they are sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!

For though I preach the gospel, I have nothing to glory of: for necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel!

But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that comes to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

So shall my word be that goes forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can you, except you abide in me.

Prov. 18:16;Prov. 17:8;Eccl. 3:13;Eccl. 5:19;Matt. 7:11;Luke 11:13;John 4:10;1 Cor. 7:7;Rom. 11:29;Eph. 2:8-9;Rom. 12:4-8;Rom. 10:15;1 Cor. 9:16;Heb. 11:6;Isa. 55:11;John 15:4

I don't care, how hard you try; if it is not God's will or the gifts that he gave you; for you, to do anything, it won't work out, but will wear you out. Standing on my hands is not sufficing me, it gives me just so much, but standing on those beautiful feet I have, will give me life everlasting. God is more than enough, to meet the need but I was limiting myself with a gift that was turned upside/down and inside/out.  A gift is easy to bear; if the gift is not turned upside/down nor inside/out; it is not prospering in the thing that God sent it to do but will leave lacking of joy and rest from my labors, but the Lord is able and will restore the gift back to his pleasure. Because I am his workmanship created in Christ Jesus unto good works where of God has before ordained that I walk in them.  In him I live, in him I move, and in him I have my being...I am not a gift for no one, but truly I have the Gift Giver!..Amen. This Word Processor is a Preacher, I preach because I've been sent, already...The devil can't have my joy, the devil can't have my peace, the devil can't have it, the devil can't have it!! My labor is not in vain in the Lord, Thank God!