The Manifestation!

But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever does make manifest is light.

For there is nothing hid, which shall not be manifested; neither was any thing kept secret, but that it should come abroad.

Jesus answered, Neither have this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.

This beginning of miracles did Jesus in Cana of Galilee, and manifested forth his glory; and his disciples believed on him.

But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal.

And thus are the secrets of his heart made manifest; and so falling down on his face he will worship God, and report that God is in you of a truth.

He that have my commandments, and keeps them, he it is that loves me: and he that loves me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

For the earnest expectation of the creature waits for the manifestation of the sons of God.

Eph. 5:13;Mark 4:22;John 9:3;John 2:11;1 Cor. 12:7;1 Cor. 14:25;John 14:21;Rom. 8:19

And in due time all shall see the manifestation of your faith, the healing and/or deliverance is there, but it is not seen until it is manifested by the Spirit of God.  I have seen the deliverance and the healing before it came to be manifested, it was hid but I seen the light.  It is done, I don't have to worry about it no more.  And I watched it shine down on me, I'm going to spread my wings and I'm going to tell all that I see...God is light and in him is no darkness at all...Amen.