"The Monday, Days Off"

Jesus answered, You could have no power at all against me, except it were given you from above: therefore he that delivered me unto you have the greater sin.

Now I know that the Lord is greater than all gods: for in the thing wherein they dealt proudly he was above them.

For if our heart condemn us, God is greater than our heart, and knows all things.

You are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for this is the witness of God which he have testified of his Son. He that believes on the Son of God have the witness in himself: he that believes not God have made him a liar; because he believes not the record that God gave of his Son. And this is the record, that God have given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.

For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a show of them openly, triumphing over them in it.

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?

For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God have before ordained that we should walk in them.

For whatsoever is born of God overcomes the world: and this is the victory that overcomes the world, even our faith. Who is he that overcomes the world, but he that believes that Jesus is the Son of God? This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that bears witness, because the Spirit is truth.

For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

But you have an unction from the Holy One, and you know all things.

Have you faith? have it to yourself before God. Happy is he that condemns not himself in that thing which he allows.

But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

John 19:18;Exo. 18:11;1 John 3:20;1 John 4:4;1 John 5:9-11;Col. 2:15;Rom. 8:28&31;Eph. 2:10;1 John 5:4-6;Isa. 55:9;1 John 2:20;Rom. 14:22;2 Tim. 3:13

I have a unction from the Holy One and know all things, but I was so hurt, because I thought, they were getting over on me. Thinking about something and knowing about something is not the same. So I thought, I was trapped in a curse that was trying to overcome me, but I overcame it. I didn't realize that the Monday, days off that was given to me from them; that it was going to work together for my good, not theirs.  The world thinks they are shortening your money, or getting you used to not working a full-time job or they don't want you around on their first day of the week, trying to put you under their feet.  But these Mondays is the days that the Lord has made, let me rejoice and be glad in it!! Yes! All that was done unto me, or what I allowed, was done, has and will work together for my good. They can't hurt a Christian. But to the ones that wronged me, God will judge. God is the judge toward them that are without, and the Lord shall judge his people, it is a fearful thing to fall unto the hands of a Living God. My Lord has thoroughly purged this floor, even the low places are his and the high places are his. For my blessings are still sure, and can't be moved, because what they thought was going against me, is now and always will be for my good...Amen. They shall surely gather but not by the Lord, who so ever shall gather against me shall fall for my sake, this is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and my righteousness is of the Lord, but they will be deceiving themselves and being more deceived unto judgment, sometimes you just have to let them go...Amen. In everything give thanks! Power belongs to God in this body and always...Amen. Thank you Jesus!!!