"God Is Concerned About You!"

But the thing displeased Samuel, when they said, "Give us a king to judge us". And Samuel prayed unto the Lord. And the Lord said unto Samuel, "Hearken unto the voice of the people in all that they say unto you: for they have not rejected you, but they have rejected me, that I should not reign over them".

Samuel also said unto Saul, "The Lord sent me to anoint you to be king over his people, over Israel: now therefore hearken you unto the voice of the words of the Lord". Then came the word of the Lord unto Samuel, saying, "It repents me that I have set up Saul to be king: for he is turned back from following me, and have not performed my commandments". And it grieved Samuel; and he cried unto the Lord all night. And Saul said unto Samuel, "I have sinned: for I have transgressed the commandment of the Lord, and your words: because I feared the people, and obeyed their voice. Now therefore, I pray you, pardon my sin, and turn again with me, that I may worship the Lord". And Samuel said unto Saul, "I will not return with you: for you have rejected the word of the Lord, and the Lord have rejected you from being king over Israel". And as Samuel turned about to go away, he laid hold upon the skirt of his mantle, and it rent. And Samuel said unto him, "The Lord have rent the kingdom of Israel from you this day, and have given it to a neighbor of yours, that is better than you. And also the Strength of Israel will not lie nor repent: for he is not a man, that he should repent". And the Lord said unto Samuel, "How long will you mourn for Saul, seeing I have rejected him from reigning over Israel"? fill your horn with oil, and go, I will send you to Jesse the Bethlehemite: for I have provided me a king among his sons". But the Lord said unto Samuel, "Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the Lord sees not as man sees; for man looks on the outward appearance, but the Lord looks on the heart". And when he had removed him, he raised up unto them David to be their king; to whom also he gave their testimony, and said, "I have found David the son of Jesse, a man after mine own heart, which shall fulfill all my will".

For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this.

And I will clothe him with your robe, and strengthen him with your girdle, and I will commit your government into his hand: and he shall be a father to the inhabitants of Jerusalem, and to the house of Judah.

But every man in his own order: (If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable. But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the first fruits of them that slept. For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead. For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.) Christ the first fruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. 

Then comes the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power. For he must reign, till he have put all enemies under his feet. The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death. For he have put all things under his feet. But when he says all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him. And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all. 

And God have set some in the church, first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, governments, diversities of tongues.

But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous are they, self-willed, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities.

Pilate then went out unto them, and said, "What accusation bring you against this man?" They answered and said unto him, "If he were not a malefactor, we would not have delivered him up unto you". Then said Pilate unto them, "Take you him, and judge him according to your law". The Jews therefore said unto him, "It is not lawful for us to put any man to death:"That the saying of Jesus might be fulfilled, which he spoke, signifying what death he should die. Then Pilate entered into the judgment hall again, and called Jesus, and said unto him, "Are you the King of the Jews?" Jesus answered him, "Says you this thing of yourself, or did others tell it you of me?" Pilate answered, "Am I a Jew?  Your own nation and the chief priests have delivered you unto me: what have you done?" Jesus answered, "You says that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the Truth. Every one that is of the Truth hears my voice". Pilate saith unto him, "What is Truth?" And when he had said this, he went out again unto the Jews, and says unto them, "I find in him no fault at all. But you have a custom, that I should release unto you one at the passover: will you therefore that I release unto you the King of the Jews?" Then cried they all again, saying, "Not this man, but Barabbas". Now Barabbas was a robber.

"He that rejects me, and receives not my words, have one that judges him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day."

Verily, verily, I say unto you, "He that receives whomsoever I send receives me; and he that receives me receives him that sent me."

No man that wars entangles himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who have chosen him to be a soldier.

Whoso causes the righteous to go astray in an evil way, he shall fall himself into his own pit: but the upright shall have good things in possession.

1 Sam. 8:6-7;1 Sam. 15:1&11&24-29;1 Sam. 16:1&7;Acts 13:22;Isa. 9:6-7;Isa. 22:21;1 Cor. 15:23-28;1 Cor. 12:28;2 Pet. 2:10;John 18 Chapter;John 12:48;John 13:20;2 Tim. 2:4;Prov. 28:10

A Government is putting things in order, not a "new order", but the order that God has set up, through his Beloved Son, Jesus Christ. The government that God has set up will take over the whole world, with no ruler in the natural to look at, but the invisible God. If a kingdom is handed down to other people, you know that this is not the Kingdom of God. (like my son, when he was a child, said, I don't want any handed down clothes). Because God is the only King, his beloved Son gave it back to him, for the Kingdom of God is within you. Don't say, Look there or Look here. Remember Christ told a man, you are not far from the Kingdom of God, for the man said, Love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your strength and might and mind. Didn't Christ say, you must be born again, that is to say, you must receive the Truth for yourself. How disappointed was some of the disciples to know that it was not going to appear the way they thought. No Pope, No Authorities to see or look to. God's Kingdom shall have no end, but God's Kingdom is not of this world...but shall be manifest to all the world to see, which is the Truth made pure gold, tried in the fire, which is The Kingdom of Truth...Even in this, the government that we are of shall be saved through Christ Jesus...Amen. 

Some of us are in government in the Kingdom of God. There are people who have chose over you for somebody else; whether they realize it or not they have chosen a robber, someone that comes another way, not by the door, (the same is a thief and a robber), crooked; not leaning towards the Lord Jesus but leaning towards the people's voice. Saul was chosen by the people and leaned towards the people not towards the commandments of the Lord. Then the Lord anointed David to be king instead of Saul, because David had a heart towards pleasing the Lord as the Lord Jesus has towards his Father. What a king they have chose for themselves? I remember times in my life, people chose someone instead of me, I didn't want to be chosen anyway, but God is so good, he wanted me to see something. Don't get caught up with this world and what they do, for the blind is leading the blind; and they have dug a pit for themselves to fall into; for the Lord has shown it to us...Amen.