Sing A Song All You Land!

He spoke three thousand proverbs and his songs numbered a thousand and five.

For long ago, in the days of David and Asaph, there had been directors for the musicians and for the songs of praise and thanksgiving to God.

But no one says, ‘Where is God my Maker, who gives songs in the night,...

You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance.

I remembered my songs in the night. My heart meditated and my spirit asked:...

Let them sacrifice thank offerings and tell of his works with songs of joy.

Those who sow with tears will reap with songs of joy. Those who go out weeping, carrying seed to sow, will return with songs of joy, carrying sheaves with them.

1 Kings 4:32;Neh. 12:46;Job 35:10;Psa. 32:7;Psa. 77:6;Psa. 107:22;Psa. 126:5-6

Songs you song to me, songs you brought to me, words that sprung from me, rhymes that sprung from me, warmed the night, and what was right became me, you are sun, I am the moon, you are the words, I am the tune, play me, My God, and Savior Jesus Christ.  Who said that I can't sing or shouldn't sing, just because others are singing? God is witness that He gave me the gift of singing in the Holy Ghost first, and the gift of prayer in the Holy Ghost, second.  The devil said, not to sing, but God gives it to you for edification and exhortation...Amen.