You Can Bear It Now!

I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for here to you were not able to bear it, neither yet now are you able.

And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is come to pass, you might believe. Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world comes, and have nothing in me.

Jesus saith to him, He that is washed needs not save to wash his feet, but is clean every whit: and you are clean, but not all. For he knew who should betray him; therefore said he, You are not all clean.

For many are called, but few are chosen.

There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when you shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

There have no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that you are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that you may be able to bear it.

But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ. Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ, And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; If by any means I might attain unto the resurrection of the dead. Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus. Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing you be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you. Nevertheless, whereto we have already attained, let us walk by the same rule, let us mind the same thing. Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark them which walk so as you have us for a example. (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ: Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.) For our conversation is in heaven; from where also we look for the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ: Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.

He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord God will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth: for the Lord have spoken it.

1 Cor. 3:2;John 14:29-30;John 13:10-11;Matt. 22:14;Luke 13:28;1 Cor. 10:13

Just because Jesus, the Christ talked to a number of people, that didn't mean that they would be saved, for many are called but few are chosen. Suffering another person's life and not your own, is not the sufferings of Christ.  God knows them that are his. These houses were built by some man, this is not their dominion, but God built all things. 

I went to a house that the owner was dead, and the people who knew the man was receiving rent and paying the taxes. This was revealed to me, why? because who is he that owns a house in this life?, if you die with no heir, whose things would these things be? Even with a heir, the heir might sell it or/and move away, then it is nothing but a dead house full of bad memories. I ceiling in a house, will not hinder, because there is no ceiling in God. When you enter into a house salute it, and if the son of peace be there, let your peace abide, if your peace return to you, shake off the dust of your feet for a testimony unto it..you think that they are on your side and they are not..they sit across from you on the bus...they wish you evil, even when you are wishing them good.