"The Chose, The Lord Sees Me"

And the Lord said unto Satan, Has you considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that fear God, and eschews evil?

For the thing which I greatly feared is come upon me, and that which I was afraid of is come unto me.

There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear: because fear have torment. He that fears is not made perfect in love.

There is difference also between a wife and a virgin. The unmarried woman cares for the things of the Lord, that she may be holy both in body and in spirit: but she that is married cares for the things of the world, how she may please her husband.

And a woman having an issue of blood twelve years, which had spent all her living upon physicians, neither could be healed of any, Came behind him, and touched the border of his garment: and immediately her issue of blood stanched. And Jesus said, Who touched me? When all denied, Peter and they that were with him said, Master, the multitude throng you and press you, and say you, Who touched me? And Jesus said, Somebody have touched me: for I perceive that virtue is gone out of me. And when the woman saw that she was not hid, she came trembling, and falling down before him, she declared unto him before all the people for what cause she had touched him, and how she was healed immediately. And he said unto her, Daughter, be of good comfort: your faith have made you whole; go in peace.

Now concerning virgins I have no commandment of the Lord: yet I give my judgment, as one that have obtained mercy of the Lord to be faithful.

But she is happier if she so abide, after my judgment: and I think also that I have the Spirit of God.

According as he have chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

You have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that you should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever you shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

Examine yourselves, whether you be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know you not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except you be reprobates?

And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold, Satan have desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat: But I have prayed for you, that your faith fail not: and when you are converted, strengthen your brethren.

I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman. Every branch in me that bears not fruit he takes away: and every branch that bears fruit, he purges it, that it may bring forth more fruit. Now you are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you. Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can you, except you abide in me. I am the vine, you are the branches: He that abides in me, and I in him, the same brings forth much fruit: for without me you can do nothing.

Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the Savior of the body. Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing. Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it; that he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word, that he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away. When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things. For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

And he looked up, and said, I see men as trees,walking.

And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure. For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me. And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for you: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

...for whatsoever is not of faith is sin.

And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Savior of the world. Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwells in him, and he in God. And we have known and believed the love that God have to us. God is love; and he that dwells in love dwells in God, and God in him. Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world. There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear: because fear have torment. He that fears is not made perfect in love. We love him, because he first loved us.

Job 1:8;Job 3:25;1 John 4:18;Luke 8:43-48;1 Cor. 6:13-20;1 Cor. 7:34&40;Eph. 1:4;John 15:16;2 Cor. 13:5;Luke 22:31-32;John 15:1-5;Eph. 5:22-27;1 Cor. 13:10-12;Mark 8:24;2 Cor. 12:7-9;1 John 1:9;Rom. 14:23;1 John 4:14-19

I must testify, about the goodness of the Lord, and what he has done for me, like the woman coming behind the Lord and not sharing with others, I must share. I was once a (committed to one man) fornicator needing salvation, wanting God in my life. I said to the Lord, You've been good to me, protecting me all these years from the evils. Being shaken by almost having a accident, I needed to do something for the Lord. I said to the Lord, I need a good man to marry, to make it right because of your love to me. The Lord saved me by introducing me to his Son Jesus Christ through a dream and at work on a break.  God gave me a great experience with him through his Holy presence. But God is a promise, never to leave nor forsake. Some man that I was going with before salvation, proposed to me and then raped me and said, Go back to what you used to be. This happened in the bedroom that I enjoyed my God in worship and in prayer in the Holy Ghost. This all happened because I was afraid that my Holy God would leave me, if I fell. Then it seem that I was taken back, but still serving the Lord, through his holy grace. He said that He would deliver me from this kind of man, but I didn't know that He gave me somebody, that was with me guiding me.  I just needed to make up my mind, so I decided to commit myself again to the Lord, but still afraid, that someone would come and take me from my God. Then some man who I thought he was a counselor, like the Lord is to me, raped me mentally trying to seduce me at my job. But the Lord proved to me that my mind was already made up, even though I felt weak, I was strong in Christ. Since 1980's through years of going through this falling, I was put into a situation that lead me to have time with the Lord to pray and seek him. God delivered me and continued to affirm to me that he was not a liar. I again, chose God and then his Son Jesus, in being a wife to the Lord, bone of his bone and flesh of his flesh. So all the enemy was trying to do to me, just made me stronger to lean on the Lord coming out of the wilderness. I am full grown now, not a child and I am a tree walking away from it all. Back in stride again, Through it all, through it all, I learned to trust in Jesus, I learned to trust in God, Through it all, I learned to depend upon his word (promise)...God can and will deliver the godly out of temptations and reserve the unjust until the day of judgment to be punished...His grace is enough, for his strength is made perfect in weakness...I am a testimony of that fact...Thank you, My God for forgiving me from receiving a lie from Satan...saying that I didn't deserve being in your holy presence, but the blood of the Lamb made me worthy and deserving!...Amen.