"The Thoughts And Ways"

Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

The thoughts of the diligent tend only to plenteousness; but of every one that is hasty only to want.

Make no friendship with an angry man; and with a furious man you shall not go: lest you learn his ways, and get a snare to your soul.

Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts:

Commit your works unto the Lord, and your thoughts shall be established.

The thoughts of the righteous are right: but the counsels of the wicked are deceit.

The thoughts of the wicked are an abomination to the Lord: but the words of the pure are pleasant words.

But they know not the thoughts of the Lord, neither understand they his counsel: for he shall gather them as the sheaves into the floor.

And Jesus knowing their thoughts said, Wherefore think you evil in your hearts?

And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand:

And when they had gone through the isle unto Paphos, they found a certain sorcerer, a false prophet, a Jew, whose name was Barjesus: Which was with the deputy of the country, Sergius Paulus, a prudent man; who called for Barnabas and Saul, and desired to hear the word of God. But Elymas the sorcerer (for so is his name by interpretation) withstood them, seeking to turn away the deputy from the faith. Then Saul, (who also is called Paul,) filled with the Holy Ghost, set his eyes on him. And said, O full of all subtilty and all mischief, you child of the devil, you enemy of all righteousness, will you not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord? And now, behold, the hand of the Lord is upon you, and you shall be blind, not seeing the sun for a season. And immediately there fell on him a mist and a darkness; and he went about seeking some to lead him by the hand. Then the deputy, when he saw what was done, believed, being astonished at the doctrine of the Lord.

When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things. Brethren, be not children in understanding: howbeit in malice be you children, but in understanding be men.

Isa. 55:7&8-9;Gen. 6:5;Prov. 21:5;Prov. 22:24-25;Psa. 139:23;Prov. 16:3;Prov. 12:5;Prov. 15:26;Micah 4:12;Matt. 9:4;Matt 12:25;Acts 13:6-12;1 Cor. 13:11;1 Cor. 15:34

I remember, a way back, when I went to church as a baby christian, and I was rejoicing in the Lord before I went, but after I came back from church, I was full of heaviness and anxieties, which made me cry unto the Lord all the way home.  I asked the Lord, What was wrong?, and he reminded me, How did you feel before you went to church? I said very happy and with joy, but then I thought whatever I met up with at church, was causing me to be grieved. What was the thing that was grieving me? Unbelief, anger, seduction and sorcery in the church assembly, it was the pastor of the church. This assembly ceased to exist after I was led out, looking back seeing the error that was involved. Same thing at work, feeling good at first when I received the job and doing my work; but the people's thoughts and ways were causing me to grow weary with this job, saying to the Lord, Why am I exhausted? (the unemployment benefits was exhausted a way back)..the Lord knows it all together, but they that wait upon the Lord, they shall renew their strength, they shall mount up on wings as eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint...Those that are led of the Spirit are the sons of God, for the Lord shall lead me out in due time in His season..Amen.

If your ways please the Lord, God makes your enemies to be at peace with you. Your thoughts and your ways in the past was not right, so God manifested it to you in the form of the world around you, as your enemies. The Lord prepared the table before you in the presence of your enemies to be taken care of; so be not conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. The Lord opened the door and no man can shut the door, and the Lord shuts the door and no man can open it. The Lord have given you higher ground in him that you may see his salvation in your life, continually; you have had this higher ground for years; and where ever you go, you have it. Always looking back and seeing the Salvation of your God; this is the contradiction of sinners against what God has revealed to you, that you are not in the past, but in the present looking back at where God has brought you out of. Now bless and praise the Lord, he already brought you out of many trials and temptations!!...Thank you Lord!!! Amen.