My Childhood Is Blessed and Saved!

And Jesus called a little child unto him, and set him in the midst of them, And said, Verily I say unto you, Except you be converted, and become as little children, you shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven. Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven. And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receives me.

Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child, he shall not enter therein.

Brethren, be not children in understanding: howbeit in malice be you children, but in understanding be men.

Awake to righteousness, and sin not; for some have not the knowledge of God: I speak this to your shame.

Therefore to him that know to do good, and does it not, to him it is sin.

I write unto you, little children, because your sins are forgiven you for his name's sake.

My little children, these things write I unto you, that you sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world. And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments. He that says, I know him, and keeps not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him. But whoso keeps his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him. He that says, he abides in him, ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.

Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differs nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all; But is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father. Even so we, when we were children, were in bondage under the elements of the world: But when the fullness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law, To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons. And because you are sons, God have sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father. Wherefore you are no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.

And saying, Repent you: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

And unto the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might gain the Jews; to them that are under the law, as under the law, that I might gain them that are under the law;To them that are without law, as without law, (being not without law to God, but under the law to Christ,) that I might gain them that are without law. To the weak became I as weak, that I might gain the weak: I am made all things to all men, that I might by all means save some. And this I do for the gospel's sake, that I might be partaker thereof with you.

Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content. I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need. I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me.

When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

Matt. 8:2-5;Mark 10:15;1 Cor. 15:34;James 4:17;1 John 2:12;1 John 2:1-6;1 Cor. 14:20;Gal. 4:1-7;Matt. 3:2;2 Pet. 3:9;1 Cor. 9:2-23;Phil. 4:11-13;1 Cor. 13:11

If I have not the knowledge of sin as a young person, child or adult, then well. Who can condemn the guiltless, even in a unsaved state? When I was a child, I did things with the knowledge of sin and things without the knowledge of sin. But thank God, for his mercy in those faults and failures the Lord showed me the way to repent, even when I was dead in my trespasses and sins, Jesus died for me. Without a guide, who would know the way? God was drawing me.

Who can say that I was saved all the time? I could discern things in the past being unsaved, because the gifts and the callings of God is without repentance. This is without my knowledge of Christ, but with my knowledge of Christ was the day of my salvation, that is the time that Christ completed the work. If someone has guilt of sinning, knowing what they have done is wrong, well, then repent. Someone condemned me for something they knew was wrong and for what they did wrong with the knowledge of sin. But you know, misery loves company, so they wanted me to help them to tolerate their sin and sinfulness, condemning the guiltless because I didn't know what wrong I did, before Christ. (the blood will make you to forget your old sins, being forgiven) I'm still more than a conqueror through him that loved me...I did, praise the Lord, repent of the sins that others thought of me, but God be thanked for that glory...all things do work together for the good to them that love God and is called according to his purpose...Amen.

I love the time that Christ came up out of the water being baptized of John, saying, it behoove us to fulfill all righteousness.  Then after being led into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil, going into a place where John came out of.  The Lord coming out of all his temptations saying, Repent, for the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand...So he did fulfill all righteousness. Repenting of your sins, is of Christ...Thank God!!! my childhood is blessed and saved...Amen.