"Honor God, The Single Parent"

Then came to Jesus scribes and Pharisees, which were of Jerusalem, saying, Why do your disciples transgress the tradition of the elders? for they wash not their hands when they eat bread. But he answered and said unto them, Why do you also transgress the commandment of God by your tradition? For God commanded, saying, Honor your father and mother: and, He that curses father or mother, let him die the death. But you say, Whosoever shall say to his father or his mother, It is a gift, by whatsoever you might be profited by me;And honor not his father or his mother, he shall be free. Thus have you made the commandment of God of none effect by your tradition.You hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying,This people draws nigh unto me with their mouth, and honors me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men. And he called the multitude, and said unto them, Hear, and understand:Not that which goes into the mouth defiles a man; but that which comes out of the mouth, this defiles a man.

You shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams: for the Lord your God proves you, to know whether you love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul.

When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

He that loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

Matt. 15:1-11;Deut. 13:3;1 Cor. 13:11;Matt. 10:37

God made me what I am, He said that I was good, not because of what I have done, but because of Who I belong to.  He made me blessed and beloved, He defends me knowing everything about why? God is my Father, my Maker, Shouldn't I honor Him? If you love the Lord you would do what He said, Honoring your parents is a commandment. Why? Because it is an example of how you should honor God.  God being your Only Creator, Your Only Parent; and He should be honored, even because He is so good to you.  Don't be a spoiled rotten brat, like Lucifer (the devil) and not honor the one that loves you the most.  That is why my Lord and Savior the Son of the Living God, the only begotten of the Father, was tested in the wilderness.  Even though He was the Son of God; He learned obedience through the things that He suffered. The Lord Jesus is a great example of reverence to the Father God. Jesus is the Way, The Truth and The Life, The Discerner of the thoughts and intents of the hearts...Amen.