Walking On The Sea

Brethren, let every man, wherein he is called, therein abide with God.

And this I speak for your own profit; not that I may cast a snare upon you, but for that which is comely, and that you may attend upon the Lord without distraction.

And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

And it was now dark, and Jesus was not come to them. And the sea arose by reason of a great wind that blew. So when they had rowed about five and twenty or thirty furlongs, they see Jesus walking on the sea, and drawing nigh unto the ship: and they were afraid. But he says unto them, It is I; be not afraid. Then they willingly received him into the ship: and immediately the ship was at the land where they went.

I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman. Every branch in me that bears not fruit he takes away: and every branch that bears fruit, he purges it, that it may bring forth more fruit. Now you are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you. Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can you, except you abide in me. I am the vine, you are the branches: He that abides in me, and I in him, the same brings forth much fruit: for without me you can do nothing.

For though he was crucified through weakness, yet he lives by the power of God. For we also are weak in him, but we shall live with him by the power of God toward you.

In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

But now have God set the members every one of them in the body, as it has pleased him. But God gives it a body as it has pleased him, and to every seed his own body.

You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on you: because he trusts in you.

But you have an unction from the Holy One, and you know all things.

For who has known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? but we have the mind of Christ.

1 Cor. Chapter 7;Gen. 1:2;John 6:17-21;John 15:1-51 Cor. 12:18;1 Cor. 15:38;2 Cor. 13:4;John 14:2;Isa. 26:3;1 John 2:20;1 Cor. 2:16

dis·trac·tion

  1. 1.
    a thing that prevents someone from giving full attention to something else.
    synonyms:diversion, interruption, disturbance, interference, hindrance

Thank you, God for the ministry of "Walking on the Sea"...No one can share that place with me in my mind, (not even my loved ones, my enemies, etc.) No one can get in to disturb my mind set, Hallelujah, and Thank you Jesus for that personal place with you and that you have protected it! I'm hid in Christ in God...Amen. You always got me to the places that I needed to go! Praise the Lord!