The Things That Go Bump In The Night

I remember them when I was an unsaved person,

But, now that I am a new creature they can't touch me, 

For they that touches me, touches the apple of His eye,

For God says, "Touch not mine anointed, and Do my prophets no harm"

The natural mind can't receive the things of the Spirit, because they are foolish to them.

So they don't know where I came from and where I'm going (in paths and in thoughts).

So are those that are born of the Spirit.....Amen.  

Gen. 24:65;Isa. 49:9;Acts 26:18

Those nasty creatures that run in the dark, live in dark, and feed in the dark, with those unclean spirits, that live of the crumbs that sit for lengths of time...They can't hinder anymore, because the ground is now holy, Why be afraid, to take off my shoes? This temple is Holy which temple I am, The ground now can cover my feet... Thank God for the Holy Evening. Amen.

Long ago, Long ago, the Old Account has settled long ago, if you trust and never doubt, Jesus will surely bring you out, the Old Account was settled long ago. (The Old Account is the Sinful Nature).

Oh Lord, I need thee, every hour I need thee, bless me now My Savior, I come to thee. "What man is this that walks in the field to meet us? It is my master"  And truly our fellowship is with the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ...Thank you, God, for saving me from loneliness, talking to the familiar spirits, needing a word from God, Thank you for seeing me and drawing me into your marvelous light, with no part dark. No one ever cared for me like Jesus, No one ever been so kind as He, No one else can take my sins and the darkness from me, Oh How much you care, you care for me...Amen.

That you may say to the prisoners, Go forth; to them that are in darkness, Show yourselves. They shall feed in the ways, and their pastures shall be in all high places. To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.