"Go Out To Meet Him"

Trust in the Lord with all your heart; and lean not unto your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct your paths.

And the Lord shall help them, and deliver them: He shall deliver them from the wicked, and save them, because they trust in him.

Commit your way unto the Lord; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.

Trust in the Lord, and do good; so shalt you dwell in the land, and verily you shalt be fed.

It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in princes.

Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help.

Prov. 3:5-6;Psa. 37:40;Psa. 37:5;Psa. 37:3;Psa. 118:9;Psa. 146:3

What a secure place it is, when you don't trust no one but the Lord? One Lord. To feel "safe", is something that I thought that I could never have, maybe to know that I'm safe!  But someone told me that she wanted to feel safe in where she lived, then I thought, I don't think you could ever feel safe. But she was speaking of trusting the people in the neighborhood, that was not a sure thing to trust. What I am speaking of, now is, when it comes a time in your life that you feel safer when you put your trust in only the Lord. Now I feel safe, not trusting anyone, but the Lord, the Lord, He is God.  So I thought to myself and came up with this, that it is better to trust God than anyone, even the people that is friendly and responsible, they can change.  The feeling is "safe"....security is what everyone is looking for but wouldn't you want to feel safe, Yes, I do, I want to feel safe.  When you commit your ways to the Lord, then you know that He will make things happen for you; He knows what you desire when you pray, and knows your thoughts afar off.  Why worry about the Lord getting things wrong? He knows all about who you like and who you don't like; He knows what bothers you the most and the least.  He will not press you or push you to do something that you don't have the faith to do or want to do.  My desire is to have my own inheritance, this is firm, and my goals is firm, for me and my God (Jesus Christ) to share all this.  I don't need a priest or a middle man, I can go to God for myself, that is why? the Lord says to me, "Don't say, You are a child." I don't want to share my life with no one but the Lord, God is not oppressing me to bless me with anything, The Lord is a gentlemen, I already received him. Everyone wants to copy God and His people, "But it ain't nothing like the real thing, baby." There is no man in the moon. The only romance going on right now is the Bride making herself ready, Yes, Lord!!....Amen.

Leaning, Leaning, Leaning on the Everlasting Arms, What a fellowship?, What a peace is mine?, I'm Leaning on the Everlasting Arms, What a blessedness with my Lord so near?, I'm Leaning on the Everlasting Arms...I'm Safe and Secure from all alarm, Leaning, Leaning, Leaning on the Everlasting Arms...Amen.

I used wonder why my way was hard, I'm learning to lean on Jesus, finding more power than I ever dreamed, I'm learning to lean on Jesus...Amen.