"My Private Place"

He that dwells in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

O my dove, that art in the clefts of the rock, in the secret places of the stairs, let me see your countenance, let me hear your voice; for sweet is your voice, and your countenance is comely.

In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

For you are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.

Psa. 91:1;Song of Sol. 2:14;John 14:2;Col. 3:3

The door into the sheepfold....

I was adjusted to living with a lot of people but God showed me that this place is personal not to be shared.  Only if I voluntarily, want to testify of his greatness and his glory in my life. My glory is between me and him, but my works are seen.  My hard work in the presence of God is for my benefit, it is my inheritance, and can't be taken away from me.  The Lord Jesus is the door to the sheep;He is also the one that can get through the door, so I am covered. There is closets that seem to be private but are not, because the things that are spoken in closets can be heard. But eye have not seen, nor ear heard the things that God has prepared for me, because they are revealed to me by His Spirit, this place is hid in Christ...Thank God!!! Lord, You got my soul in your hands!, I shall abide....Amen.

♫There's a beautiful, beautiful garden of prayer, there's a beautiful garden of prayer, where my Savior awaits, as He opens the gate to the beautiful garden of prayer.♫