"Mind Your Own Business"

And that you study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you;

Now it came to pass, as they went, that he entered into a certain village: and a certain woman named Martha received him into her house. And she had a sister called Mary, which also sat at Jesus' feet, and heard his word. But Martha was cumbered about much serving, and came to him, and said, Lord, Do you not care that my sister have left me to serve alone? Bid her therefore that she help me. And Jesus answered and said unto her, Martha, Martha, you art careful and troubled about many things:But one thing is needful: and Mary have chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her. (Jesus said, "No, I'm not telling her to help you").

Then Peter, turning about, sees the disciple whom Jesus loved following; (which also leaned on his breast at supper, and said, Lord, which is he that betrays you?) Peter seeing him says to Jesus, Lord, and what shall this man do? Jesus says unto him, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to you? follow you me. Then went this saying abroad among the brethren, that that disciple should not die: yet Jesus said not unto him, He shall not die; but, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to you? (Jesus said, "None of your business, just follow me").

But let every man prove his own work, and then shall he have rejoicing in himself alone, and not in another. For every man shall bear his own burden. Let him that is taught in the word communicate unto him that teaches in all good things. Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man sows, that shall he also reap.For he that sows to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that sows to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting. And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

1 Thes. 4:11;Luke 10:40-42;John 21:21-23;Gal. 6:4-9

It all started, when I needed to focus, on what to buy at the store.  The music is playing to manipulate you to keep buying, this is what came to my mind.  I needed to go in and come out with the thing that I planned on buying in the first place.  It was hard mentally at first but as time went on, I became more and more focused.  The same thing with minding your own business, it gets better with time in the Lord.  If you are being a good steward of what God has given to you, to do.  Whatsoever in word and or in deed, do all to the glory of God. Some look at me and want me to do their work, why? because I love serving the Lord. They would say "I got some work to do at home, would you like to do it for me", Ha, that's funny to me.  They think that I'm having a hard time, because they think that people think like them. That's your work, not mine, keep focus on what God is calling you to do. I have people that look at me and know that God is helping me, and they want me to help them.  But as the wise virgins said, "Not so, lest it be not enough for me and you".  Maybe they should get on their own knees and pray, or study to be quiet and seek the Lord. Coveting after other's joy of life is not healthy, all they have to do is focus on God and please Him only...His yoke is easy and His burden is light, I found it so, I found it so, His service is my sweetest delight, His blessings ever flow, No other Lord than Christ I know, He walks with me alone, I'll serve Him all my years of time and dwell with Him in His throne...Not by power, nor by might but by God's Spirit...Amen.