"The Perfect Gift That Has No Sorrow"

Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply your sorrow and your conception; in sorrow, you shall bring forth children; ...

The blessing of the Lord, it makes rich, and he adds no sorrow with it.

And you now, therefore, have sorrow: but I will see you again, and your heart shall rejoice, and your joy no man takes from you.

And it shall come to pass in the day that the Lord shall give you rest from your sorrow, and from your fear, and from the hard bondage wherein you were made to serve,

Surely he has borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.

For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Gen. 3:16;Prov. 10:22;John 16:22;Isa. 14:3;Isa. 53:4;Isa. 9:6;Rev. 21:4

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of Lights...God is good! Thank you, God for the Perfect Gift, your Beloved Son, Jesus Christ, which makes every gift from you, perfect...This Son is the son that I needed the Most and was looking for Him to lead me and guide me....No shadows and no more turning, Thank you, Lord for being the perfect gift and from above, and above all gifts, which He is the Free Gift...I am complete in Him...Like you said, my God, "My Son will help you". Bone of my bone, and flesh of my flesh, saith the Lord Jesus to me..Amen.